Accounting Hands specializes in accounting, taxation, business consulting, wealth and finance services. We have office in the heart of Parramatta but we also offer remote service Australia wide through email, video call and cloud accounting.
Tax Return and Tax Planning
- Tax return of individuals, companies and trusts
- Will provide you the best tax refund
- Help you to take full advantage of all tax offsets and reliefs you are entitled to
- Help you to plan and optimize your future tax
Bookkeeping, financial reporting and Virtual CFO service
- Xero or any other accounting software setup and customisation
- Preparing budget and forecast
- Virtual CFO service
- Payroll including payment summaries
- BAS and IAS preparation/ lodgement and liaison with ATO if needed
- Month end process and GL reconciliations and more..
Helping businesses claim government incentive and supports
Australian Government supports innovation, export and business growth by offering several grants to eligible businesses. Many businesses are not aware of such assistance from the government or do not have the time, resource or knowledge to complete the process of obtaining the grants. Read more..
Wealth and Finance
Based on your income, marginal tax rate and other circumstances we advice whether investment in property is right choice for you. We will assess your borrowing capacity and suggest you what kind of property you should look for.
We will give you the right advice to enable you to accelerate your mortgage payment and grow your wealth by finding properties which could be cash positive while still being negatively geared.
We can also help with setting up a Self Managed Super Fund, if the SMSF option is right for you. Should you buy property using your super? Consider these facts!
There is always fierce competition amongst Australian lenders, which gives the borrowers opportunities to get better deals. There are more than 30 banks in our panel of lenders and we are always updated with the best available offers. We will make an assessment of your existing lending arrangement and suggest you how much you can save by switching your lender. Our home loan experts will make the entire refinancing process seamless and stress free.
First Home Buying
Entering into the property market is daunting. There are so many factors to consider and so many things you need to get familiar with. There are two main hurdles in getting into the property market; firstly the skyrocketing property prices around the major Australian cities, secondly the high Australian tax rate making saving for your home deposit difficult. Fortunately, there are ways to to get some tax concessions available in order to boost savings for your first home.
We will explain you in detail the process of first home buying. https://accountinghands.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/First-Home-Buyer-Guide.pdf
Business registration and setup
- Advice on type of business entities that suits your circumstances
- Register a range of entities including partnership, trusts and companies
- Preparing business planes for new business and helping to arrange business financing including business loans.
- Setting up accounting system and providing tailor made training on Xero, Quickbooks and other systems.