Virtual CFO and Financial Reporting Service
We provide Virtual CFO services to small and medium businesses with the scope of work including but not limited to below.
- Implementing a budgetary control system and preparing cash flow forecast.
- Preparing monthly report including budget versus actual variance analysis, actual vs forecasted cash flow and ratio analysis.
- Providing useful financial insights to MDs and CFOs and answering their questions.
- Reviewing accounts and monthly GL reconciliation to ensure that the accounts are accurate and up-to-date.
Bookkeeping and Payroll Service
- Xero or any other accounting software setup and customisation
- Preparing budget and forecast
- Invoicing and receipts allocations and debtors management
- Accounts payable
- Payroll including payment summaries
- Bank reconciliation
- Workers compensation
- BAS and IAS preparation/ lodgement and liaison with ATO if needed
- Month end process and GL reconciliations
- Monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports (P&L, cash flow, working capital, revenue analysis, variance analysis)
- End of financial year reconciliation and preparation of tax return